Community Health Market Monday 23 March
Community Health Market, Monday 23 March, 9am-12noon in the foyer of the Dipple Medical Centre, Wickford Avenue, Pitsea SS13 3HQ.
A wide range of organisations will be on hand to provide help, advice and information on services available in the local area.
- Essex Fire Service – offering free smoke alarms and advice on home safety
- Helping Hands – Bereavement Support Group in Pitsea
- BASIS – Help and support for the blind and visually impaired
- Hearing Help Essex – practical help and support for NHS hearing aid wearers
- Alzheimers Society – fact sheets and advice
- Basildon Mind – local mental health support
- Basildon Diabetes Group – help and advice for diabetes sufferers
- Provide – signposting to local organisations and health providers
- BATIAS – support for people with learning disabilities
- BOSP – support for young people and children with disabilities
This free event is open to everyone – not just Dipple patients.
Heart of Pitsea supporting the Dipple Medical Centre Patient Participation Group.