Community Health Market 21 October
Community Health Market at The Dipple Medical Centre – 9.00am-12noon on Monday 21 October
A wide range of health and community organisations will be on hand to provide invaluable information, help and advice on a range of subjects, plus offering free services, projects and events that people can access and take part in.
Organisations attending include:
- Alzheimer’s Society – Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Basildon Mind – mental health
- BASIS – blind and visual impairment
- Brighter Opportunities for Special People – child and young adult disability
- Carers First – carers of relatives and friends
- Community Agents – independent living
- Dipple Patient Participation Group – positive improvements for the benefit of patients and practices
- Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Service – broad spectrum of family/child support
- Essex Fire and Rescue – free home safety checks
- Helping Hands – bereavement group
- Heart of Pitsea – local community activities
- Peaceful Place – early onset dementia
- Pitsea Day Centre – activities for the over 50s
- Provide – broad range of health and social care services
This event runs from 9am until 12noon in the foyer of the Dipple Medical Centre.
It is open to everyone (not just Dipple patients).
No need to pre-book, just come along!!